Local authorities, schools and alternative education providers can purchase NT&AS programmes to complement their own services.
Programmes can be offered to support:
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities,
- Children in Care
- Person Centred Autism Teaching (PCAT)
- Gypsy/ Roma and Irish traveler heritage
- Healthy Minds
- Dyslexia Plus
- Examination Access, Entry and Inclusion
- School Support
- Home tuition
- Consultation and Training
Download our brochure HERE
- NT&AS helps commissioners meet the needs of young people through enabling targeted and cost effective spending.
- Referrals can be made at any point in the year
- Spot purchase of service can be from 2 to 25 hours per week.
- From one week to over a year
- We can usually provide direct services within three days of referral
- Services commissioned through spot purchase have a seven day notice period
Services can also be commissioned through comprehensive service contracts which address the needs of a number of children and also provide elements of consultancy and training.